MINIMELDER – R
It is intended to acoustically and visually signal the minimum level in the tank.
Minimelder is equipped with one potential-free output for additional alarm signal output to an external unit.
Maximelder-R monitors liquid level drops. When the alarm actuation point is reached, the red LED lights up permanently and an acoustic alarm sounds.
MAXIMELDER – R
It is intended to acoustically and visually signal the maximum level in the tank.
Maximelder is equipped with one potential-free output for additional alarm signal output to an external unit.
Maximelder-R monitors liquid level increases. When the alarm actuation point is reached, the red LED lights up permanently and an acoustic alarm sounds.
This is the cheapest and simplest measuring device available on the market
It can be used at the following facilities:
- petrol stations,
- boiler rooms,
- small storage facilities for petroleum products
- and at any place where it is required to monitor a liquid level of:
◦ EL, L or M-grade heating oil,
◦ oil-water mixtures
◦ comparable liquids with their equivalent viscosity.
- The product is intended for liquids to which its elements getting in contact with the medium are resistant:
- easy installation and operation
- user-friendly graphical interface
- much lower price compared to other similar solutions
- maintenance-free operation
- easy data analysis
- the measuring unit can be mounted outside the EX zone in a service-staff room
- reliable operation
- continuous measurement
- maximum or minimum level alarms
- high accuracy
- Intuitive software management procedure
- optional wireless beacon connection
The product consists of a beacon and a float probe. Depending on the designation on the front side of this beacon it can be stated whether the product is for monitoring the minimum or maximum level of tank filling.
- Minimelder-R monitors the minimum level of tank filling.
- Maximelder-R monitors the maximum level of tank filling.
The product triggers an optical and acoustic alarm when it reaches the relevant filling level. Its output relay can send an alarm signal to additional units.
The plastic and impact-resistant beacon housing is equipped with indicators, control elements and electronic systems used for analysing and processing probe signals into digital output signals. Output signals are available as a potential-free relay contact (changeover contact).
The float probe lets to determine the minimum or maximum level of tank filling.
A magnet placed in the float of the probe is used to switch the contact. A drop or raise in the liquid level results in a corresponding movement of the float switch, which in turn leads to the initiation of switching action.
The float switch must be mounted in the hanging position at the required switching level. The float probe is linked with the beacon via a two-wire probe cable.