OCIO is intended to continuously monitor the level of liquid in a tank.
The unit detects static pressure generated by the height of liquid by means of a tube with a probe inserted into the tank and displays a level or volume of liquid.
It can be used to measure a level of fuel, oil, window cleaner, water.
Its new design and adequate solutions guarantee reliable and repeatable level indication.
This is the cheapest and simplest measuring device available on the market
The OCIO measuring system can be used at the following premises:
- petrol stations,
- boiler rooms,
- small storage facilities for petroleum products
- and in any tank where it is required to monitor a liquid level
- easy installation and operation
- an LCD screen with its user-friendly graphical interface
- much lower price compared to other similar solutions
- maintenance-free operation
- easy data analysis
- the measuring unit can be mounted outside the EX zone in a service-staff room
- reliable operation
- continuous measurement
- display of height, volume and filling percentage
- maximum and minimum level alarms
- high accuracy
- Intuitive software management procedure
- optional computer connection
The system consists of:
- A control unit is intended for liquid level display and system management. This unit is equipped with intuitive, complete software allowing to connect two alarm or locking modules.
- A tube for static pressure detection: the end of this tube is inserted at the tank top and lowered into liquid until it touches the bottom; the tube ends with a brass probe which transmits a signal to the control unit, a level of liquid is displayed on the screen.
The software is used to:
- set the dimensions and type of a tank
- specify a level of displayed information
- define a level of alarm
- calibrate the instrument and select a unit of measure
Based on the set alarm levels, the control unit deactivates or activates the contact and acts as a remote switch to trigger alarms or cut off power supply to the connected equipment.
Probe tube length: 10 m.
Maximum measurable height: 4 m.
Supply voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz (110 V / 60 Hz); Protection class: IP 55; Full scale: 4 m (12 feet); Accuracy: ±1% of the full range; Contact for the maximum and minimum level; Maximum voltage: 250 V AC at 5 A (or 30 V DC at 5 A); Probe tube length: 10 m (10.6 yards), extended to 50 m (52 yards); Level indication – Height (mm, inch) – Volume (litres, gallons) – Filling percentage (%) – RS output available for computer connection.