TB1 surface sump
Sump for green area type TB2
Sump for green area type TB3
Sump for green area type TB provide access to underground manholes located outside of traffic area.
They can be easily and quickly installed on the tank by screwing them to access shafts frames.
Available with a variety of corrosion protection systems for steel bodies, e.g.: PUR or primer painted or hot-dip galvanised.
There are two types of covers available: made of aluminium and galvanised steel.
For use on tanks with square and rectangular access shafts frames.
- various steel-body shell finishing methods:
- hot dip galvanised
- painted with PUR
- painted with a primer paint
- various materials for a cover:
- hot-dip galvanised steel
- crude aluminium
- easy mounting on the tank
- non-slip cover surface made of corrugated sheet metal
- Sump for green area type TB1
1200×1200, h = 1100 with an internal opening 780×780 with a cover 860×860 (7KN)
- Sump for green area type TB2
1200×1200, h = 1100 with an internal opening 1000×1000 with a cover 1080×1080 (7KN)
- Sump for green area type TB3
1200×2400, h = 1100 with internal opening 1000×1000, with covers 1080×1080 (7KN)