Tank Ranger 5 is a leak detection system used to monitor the leak tightness of tanks, pipelines, fuel and industrial systems.
It is also used as an overfilling alarm module and safety system which controls, among others, its shut-off valve, fan, latch or other units.
When an alarm is triggered (sensor activation), a sound signal (buzzer) is activated. This alarm can be reset with the button located on the front panel of the central unit panel. The status of each sensor is additionally signalled by LEDs.
Optionally, the switchboard can be equipped with an external lamp and buzzer (12 VDC) and an external alarm reset button.
- the unit supports up to 4 different types of detection sensors
- it can work under dry or wet systems
- it has a built-in visual and sound alarm
- as standard, 2 external units can be controlled
- easy-to-use and trouble-free
- suitable for continuous operation
- provided with a wide range of sensors
- equipped with the built-in intrinsically safe barrier module (ISM4)
- height 180 mm
- width 210 mm
- depth 83 mm
Operating Temperature Range:
- -30 ºC ~ +50 ºC
- 4 visual alarms (LEDs)
- 1 sound alarm (buzzer)
Number of external control outputs:
- 1 external buzzer (12 V)
- 1 external lamp (12 V)
- 1 alarm reset button
- The unit is supplied with 230 V AC, 10 W.
- EU examination certificate:
◦ KDB 05ATEX204X
- Explosion protection designation:
◦ II (1) G [Ex ia Ga] IIA -30 ºC ≤ Ta ≤ +50 ºC
- Types of sensors compatible with the switchboard:
◦ oil vapor sensor: PCO.
◦ oil vapor sensor: PCO/d.
◦ oil vapor sensor: PCOth.
◦ LPG sensor: PCG.
◦ ethyl alcohol sensor: PCA.
◦ carbon monoxide sensor: PCC.
◦ optical liquid sensor: PCOpt.
◦ optical liquid sensor: PCOpt/d.
◦ selective optical liquid sensor: PCOpt/s.
◦ separator sensor: PCSPr-2.
◦ double separator sensor: PCSPr-3.
◦ ester sensor: PCOes.
◦ ammonia sensor: PCOam.
◦ hydrogen sulphide sensor: PCOsw.
◦ ethanol sensor: PCOet.
◦ toluene sensor: PCOtl.
◦ toxic gas sensor: PCOtk.
◦ air pollution sensor: PCE.