GOK LAG 2000 module for wet monitoring system.
GOK LAG 2000 is a leak detector for non-pressurised tanks intended for EX zones (explosion hazard zones) – the so-called “wet detection".
This leak detection system is under Class II according to DIN EN 13160-1 and DIN EN 13160-3. It is designed for the supervision of, among others, double-walled, non-pressurised, above-ground and underground tanks.
The volume of control space at this installation should not exceed 1m³.
LAG 2000 may only be used to monitor double-walled or other tanks adopted for liquid-based measurements.
Tank leaks are detected by a drop in the level of liquid (glycol) in an expansion vessel at the monitoring unit.
The principle of operation for the LAG 2000 leak detector is as follows:
Within monitored CSN tank space there is leak-detection liquid which fills the liquid tank up to its sight glass. If the probe ends are immersed in leak-detection liquid, an electrical circuit between the two probe electrodes is closed.
In case of any potential leak in the tank, leak-detection liquid leaks out. Then the probe ends are not immersed in the liquid, the electrical circuit is broken and the beacon triggers an acoustic and optical alarm.
- potential application in earthquake-affected areas
- compliance with the EU standards
- It can be used in numerous types of tanks:
• Aboveground, double-walled tanks according to DIN 6616, DIN 6618-3, DIN 6623-2, DIN 6624-2 and EN 12285-2
• Underground, double-walled tanks according to DIN6608-2, DIN 6619-2, EN 12285-1
• Other tanks holding a certificate of suitability issued by the construction supervision or a certificate of conformity for a construction product staying in line with the legal provisions on the transposition of European Community directives, including the requirements for construction supervision and water regulations, which are CE-marked.
• Single-walled, non-pressurised aboveground tanks with leak-protection lining.
• Single-walled, non-pressurised aboveground tanks with leak-protection shell.
- voltage: 230 V, 50-60 Hz
- power consumption: 2.5 VA
- temperature range: -20 to +60 °C
- housing: IP20
- diesel oil
- heating oil
- gasoline-ethanol mixtures