We design and manufacture steel pressure and non-pressure water storage tanks.
The tanks are tested for tightness and strength. The tanks for potable water have a certificate of the National Institute of Hygiene.
We manufacture tanks using different steel grades, both carbon, stainless and acid-proof steel.
We offer the following water tanks:
Pressure tanks: aerators, filters and pressure tanks of 1600 mm to 3200 mm in diameter.
- The tanks are designed in accordance with PED 2014/68/EU.
- Underground and aboveground water storage tanks with a volume of 5 m3 to 300m3
- fire-fighting tanks with a specific Chicago fitting
- rainwater tanks as per individual design needs of the Customer
- potable water tanks with a certificate of the National Institute of Hygiene
- wastewater tanks for hazardous substances, with acceptances of the Office of Technical Inspection
- industrial water tanks as per individual design needs of the Customer
- ammonia solution tanks as per ammonia solution standard EN 12952-14