We design and manufacture steel storage tanks for pressure and non-pressure water.
These tanks are tested for their tightness and strength. Drinking water tanks are certified by PZH.
We manufacture tanks made of various types of steel (e.g. carbon, stainless and acid-resistant steel).
We offer the following types of water tanks:
- Pressure tanks: aerators, filters and hydrophore tanks with their diameter ranging from 1600 mm to 3200 mm.
Tanks made in line with PED 2014/68/EU.
- Underground and above-ground tanks for water storage with their volume from 5 m3 to 300 m3
- fire water tanks with dedicated Chicago coupling
- tanks for rainwater, based on individual customer design requirements
- tanks for drinking water, certified by PZH
- tanks for wastewater, approved by UDT when handling hazardous substances
- tanks for industrial water based on individual customer design requirements
- tanks for ammonia water in line with the ammonia water standard (EN 12952-14)