Compact Stations are CGH’s answer for uncomplicated to erect and quickly operational petrol station in the vibrant cities and along the country roads in any part of the world. The design of a Compact Station is driven by two main
- Fully pre-assembled and tested in the factory.
- Straightforward on-site installation.
- Total fuel storage capacities ranging from 30 up to 120 m3 are obtained with a single storage tank or with two tanks, installed side by side in the excavation. The tanks are alwaysdouble-walled and multi-compartment to accommodate 3 to 4 different fuel grades. The tanks comply with the EN 12285-1 standard.
- A polyurethane coated steel central chamber, welded onto the tank, houses all station components including manway lids, mounting frames for one or two dispensers and fill connectors. The chamber is divided in gastight sections to limit the volume of potential vapor accumulation. To offer maximum fuel distribution flexibility, a built-in manifold is also possible.
- The tank with access chamber is strapped onto a speed chassis, which also supports the frame that allows the installation of a customer-specified canopy. The frame is designed to absorb the weight and wind loads exerted by the canopy, without transferring forces onto the tank. In a two-tank Compact Station, a smartly designed alignment frame facilitates and ensures the correct positioning of the main and secondary tank in the excavation. All interconnecting pipes, cut to length and with fittings installed, are part of the delivery, as well as vent pipes, manhole covers and other accessories.