For underground LPG tanks manufactured in Bydgoszcz, CGH Polska deliver a range of tank sumps.
The sumps are to designed for installation in green areas.
The task of the tank sumps is to protect and provide access to fittings installed on an LPG tank.
They can be quickly and easily mounted on a tank by screwing them to factory installed holders on the tank.
They ensure free access to tank fittings during refuelling operations, control and service works.
There are three different sumps available:
- Round, galvanised, with cover, light and easy to assemble, for tanks with a small number of tank fittings.
- Rectangular, primer coated, easy to assemble, for tanks with an LPG module or with a large number of tank fittings.
- Rectangular, of stainless steel, with a polyurethane coated base, easy to assemble, for tanks with an LPG module or with a large number of fittings.
- Very easy to screw to factory installed holders on the tank.
- Sumps screwed to three or four bolts.
- Built-in gas actuators for easier cover opening.
- A lock preventing the covers from falling.
- Protection of the installed tank fittings.
- Easy access to the installed fittings
LPG sump with a cover – LPG1-ZZ 742-002-0010
Ø1200 mm, h=700 mm
LPG modular sump – LPG2-PA 741-000-0112
1200×1770 mm, h=950 mm, S235 primer coated with an aluminium split cover
LPG INOX modular sump – LPG4 231-190-0002
1200×1770 mm, h=530 mm, steel 1.4307 with a split cover
Base for the modular sump – LPG3-E 743-000-0012
1200×1770 mm, h=470 mm, polyurethane coated