For underground LPG tanks produced in Bydgoszcz, CGH Poland provides various types of on-tank sumps.
Sumps are intended for surface installation.
On-tank sumps are intended to provide protection and allow access to fittings installed on LPG tanks.
They can be quickly and easily mounted by screwing them to factory-installed holders located on the tank.
They provide free access to the tank fittings during filling, inspection and service works.
There are three types of sumps:
- Round galvanised, with a cover, lightweight, durable and easy-to-install sump for tanks with a small number of tank fittings.
- Rectangular, prime-painted, easy-to-install sump for tanks with a LPG module or with plenty of tank fittings.
- Rectangular, made of stainless steel, with PUR-painted base, easy-to-install sump for tanks with a LPG module or with large amount of tank fittings.
- Very easily mounted to factory-fitted holders on the tank.
- Fastened by means of three or four screws.
- Built-in gas cylinders make it easy to open covers.
- Cover lockage preventing self-falling.
- Protection of installed tank fittings.
- Easy access to installed fittings
LPG sump with a cover – LPG1-ZZ 742-002-0010
Ø1200 mm, h=700 mm
LPG modular sump – LPG2-PA 741-000-0112
1200×1770 mm, h=950 mm, S235 primer-painted, with an aluminium split cover
LPG INOX modular sump – LPG4 231-190-0002
1200×1770 mm, h = 530 mm, steel 1.4307 with a split cover
Modular sump base – LPG3-E 743-000-0012
1200×1770 mm, h = 470 mm, PUR-painted