CGH RTP PIPES are flexible, high-pressure plastic pipelines made in RTP Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes technology. Thanks to their endurance and efficiency, they are used in transporting crude oil, natural gas, deposit water, CO2 and LPG.
Our CGH RTP PIPE high-pressure pipelines exceed other technologies of this type due to their high temperature endurance. Their 3-layer construction guarantees heat insulation and trouble-free kerosene transmission, aramid fiber plotters increase pressure resistance, while Fortron® PPS coating provides chemical protection against to acids, alkalis, kerosene, gas, H2S, CO2 and brine.
Plastic pipelines can be used in water injection lines, in joints between oil and gas wells or in transport of chemical liquids.
CGH RTP PIPE Technology
CGH RTP PIPES are used to build new pipelines in open trenches, as well as trenchless technologies in modernization of existing installations.
New polymer materials
- Increased strength
- Better efficiency at higher temperatures
- Improved corrosion resistance
- Low permeation without softening and swelling
- CGH RTP PIPE Technology
- Gathering lines connecting oil and gas wells
- Brine disposal lines
- CO2 injection lines
- Transportation of hydrocarbons and liquid chemicals
Advantages of CGH RTP PIPE installation
- Reduced pressure drop in comparison with steel
- Better thermal insulation in comparison with steel
- High pressure systems in comparison with PE
- Excellent chemical resistance
- No problems with adhesion of oil or stone
- Reduced time and cost of installation
- Heat resistance