Underground tanks installation system with prefabricated reinforced-concrete beams
- Quick and easy fixing system for underground tanks in excavation.
The principle of operation is to fix an individual tank with steel bands anchored to prefabricated reinforced concrete beams.
- Instalation level of tank and beams shall be even, e.g. on a flat surface made of medium-compacted non-cohesive soil (native soil or backfill).
- Prefabricated beams should be located outside the tank outline, so that backfill on the tank provides extra ballast weight.
- quick and easy system of fixing underground tanks in the excavation
- tank anchoring without standard foundation plate
- tank installation on native soil or backfill
- delivery of the anchoring system together with the tank
- time savings at the construction site
- lower installation costs
- easy and fast assembly
Anchoring system and its components
- reinforced concrete beam, min. 300 x 300 x 4000 mm
- steel band of the beam
- threaded rod
- steel band of the tank
- pin with a cotter pin or screw connecting the threaded rod with the beam band
- screw connector of the band
It is assumed that concrete beams are laid symmetrically on both sides of the tank and their length corresponds approximately to the tank length (or they are longer).